Monday, November 24, 2008

Date with Hayley...

Hayley & I zoomed over to Hoppers Crossing to do a bit of Christmas shopping today, we had a lovely day but I did not achieve much. I need to sit down & make a real list & sort out what I need. I was very distracted by all of the lovely decorations & homewares in the shops.


Posted by Picasa
We had a coffee before we headed home, well I had a coffee (& a delish Florentine)but as dear Hayley is on a 'health kick' she had a soy hot chocolate - because as you know that makes it much healthier! LOL (& marshmallows are low fat!!!)



This LO is one I put together last night. I've been thinking about Mum & all the clothes she made in her lifetime & how as a child I did not appreciate it at the time. Mum made all of ours & her own clothes & knitted up a storm & she was a stickler for matched patterns & straight hems. Hayley has started making some clothes for herself, starting with simple skirts with a zip. I am no use to her as I never had the patience to learn how to sew much more than a straight line!



This little gold number is her latest creation, don't look closely at the seams but she has worked it all out by herself & done a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment