Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating...

From this...

















to this!



And it only took about 2 hours!
Last year I had put the lights into snap lock bags so they were easy to do, the decorations are on & the wreath is on the door & other favourite items are placed around the house.

It looks decidedly christmassy around here!



Chris even got out the ladder & put up some outdoor lights (some didn't work so I had to return them which was disappointing & annoying)



I can't wait til dark now to try them out. It will never compete with the Griswalds but it will nice for us this year.

2 comments:

  1. Olivia & I also put our tree up today! It was all we could manage after the concert yesterday (got home at 1am!!!) Olivia did a great job and won the trophy for best performer on the night. We are so proud of her. Can't wait to show you the card I made for her. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, Go olivia!!!! will see on Fri, looking forward to it, Jo

    ReplyDelete