Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy day...

This is the front page of our local paper showing the dust storm from last Friday. It's not a clear picture but it shows cars trying to avoid a trampoline flying along the Avenue of Honour!









I've had a busy day! Zoomed over to Sunbury to get Cal to his work experience at Sunbury VU. Then back to the Marsh to give blood, have a hair cut, a little bit of shopping and then back to Sunbury to pick him up (I'm glad I don't have to do that regularly. If he gets into a course over there hopefully he will have his licence) Now to get ready to go out to Kellie's Chef Tool Box party.
I didn't have a chance to finish the LO that's 3/4 finished or much of the housework I planned either. Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo. Good on you for being a blood donor even though you're such a busy Mum with heaps of other stuff to fit in. Hasn't this week just flown? Your "Countdown to Christmas" widget is freaking me out a bit! I have barely done a thing! Got together with my lovely Stampin' Up! teamates Cecelia and Erica today with the aim of making a start on my Christmas cards. Well I made one....yep.....one! Too much yacking and not enough stamping! Oh well, there's always tomorrow......have a great weekend. Love Anita.xx

    ReplyDelete