Thursday, October 10, 2013

Study day...

It was a loooong day.

Quite boring and I wasn't really learning anything, and I think I turned into that annoying person in the audience that keeps challenging what you say. Sorry. BUT don't try to teach me how to suck eggs. Teach me what I want to know. At one point I was flicking ahead in the workbook provided to see if the content would ever be relevant to me and I had tuned out. I tuned back in when one of the other participants asked if we would be covering any relevant material. It was then that the presenter actually focused on what our needs were and the conversation turned to an interaction that was helpful. Pity it was late in the day and we will be covering more on that tomorrow when I should be playing tennis.

I'll try not to be bitter about that and pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment