Saturday, October 12, 2013

I'm ready...

Tomorrow is the big day.

We are excited now that our training and preparation is done, the only thing left to do is run the race. I have had a lot of emotions leading up to this point, from being daunted to overwhelmed but now excitement has taken over. I really want to do it now and to be able to say I have run a half marathon.

Yesterday we ran out of internet and we all felt it keenly. I don't know how you can use up 200 things of data but we did. Everyone denies downloading big files like movies etc but it was slowed  to virtually nil so we all had a day off. Cal played his guitar, Erin watched TV, Chris went to bed and I read a book. It was a good book that by chance the library had got in for me on Friday. It was 'The Time Keeper' by Mitch Albom, not very long but it was a nice read.  The internet has clicked over to the new month and we can all go back to our screens.

Race day report tomorrow, if I have the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment