Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The vans...

Today I went for a walk in the sunshine and it was glorious.

We had a very cold night and this morning was frosty, it was just 3 degrees on our way to school, but when the sun came out it was just beautiful.

I changed my route for a bit of variety and went through the half completed new retirement village. The front of the village has a few homes with landscaped gardens, some of them are occupied already. This village will have an entertainment hub with hairdresser and other services etc. An unadvertised feature but a big draw card will be the 'van parking' area I found at the back of the village.

When I turned the bend and saw the vacant land with all the vans lined up waiting for the next adventure I laughed to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment