Monday, November 1, 2010

October is over...

October has been a great month, so I am a bit sad to see it end. A holiday, a birthday, parties and some time for me have rounded it off nicely.

While I was enjoying the past month I missed the anniversary of this blog. Odd to think I have been at it for 2 years now. I was reading back through some old posts and enjoyed reliving them. The idea of my blog was to be a journal for myself and this is exactly what it is. Those first few posts include how we hadn't had any rain and the gauge was always empty, now we have to empty it mid storm! (Another 51 mls fell on Saturday during Derby Day).
It is also good to see the 'illustrations' of my little story, the family pics, the scrapping I have done. Might be boring to some but I'm going to keep at it.

And keep adding my layouts

An old pic...our mother aged 7

and me at 47


Roll on November, what will you bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment