Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 60 90...

Somewhere between 60 & 90mls of rain has fallen in the last 2 days.

I'm not exactly sure because I have to empty the rain gauge mid storm and it has a chip at the top so it probably isn't accurate any more, just like this one but a bit broken.


 When I got this one I was looking for any drop of rain, excited with just 2 or 3mls of rain. It would fill up with dust before water.


Maybe I could invest in something like this that adds the rainfall and never needs emptying. If I did the rain would probably stop and I'd be out there tapping it to move it off zero!

We went for a drive yesterday afternoon, out to see the rivers and reservoir, There was running water and mud over the roads, which made Erin very nervous, a four wheel drive with big tyres would have made her feel a bit more secure.

Our little bit of flooding in the garage is nothing to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment