Monday, December 31, 2012

Emergency...

Visiting the Port Fairy ED on New Year's Eve wasn't on our itinery this year but when a walk on the beach turned nasty & I thought Big Sister's husband was having a stroke we did just that. Being the bossy kind I made her take him to the local hospital where he is now staying for fluids & observation. Nothing like a bout of gastro to ring in the New Year! He might be able to see the fireworks from his hospital bed and maybe we can re route the parade to pass him also.

I had a lovely post composed in my head with musings from the year passed but talking about my fitness when he feels so poorly is bad form. I hope we don't suffer a similar fate.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, poor guy, Sorry to hear that. But maybe being able to see the fireworks from bed isn't so bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete