Friday, December 7, 2012

Back in the picture...

I now have photo capability on this blog.

Thank goodness as it meant to be a pictorial record as well as my musings.

Expect normal programming to resume.

I have added some photos from the Tennis High Tea and the Colour Run for your viewing pleasure.

I was helping a friend set up a blog so she can fill us in on her adventures with her husband and children in China. A technical hitch for her as blogger and blogspot aren't available in China, along with hundred of other sites such as twitter, you tube and facebook...Yikes. But apparently you can blog through Skype so it will be all good in the end.

I had a very hot session of cardio tennis today and then could only run 3.5 kms with my running buddy before feeling like I was going to expire on this hot day. Club championships are coming up on Sunday and the hot weather should have passed for us to enjoy a couple of sets. The boys will have to go on the Toy Run without me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment