Saturday, May 21, 2011

I gotta feeling...

I like this song from The Black Eyed Peas and will have to put it on my running track, when I work out how. I have no helpful children at home at the moment so it will have to wait. I am yet to master the iStore.

We managed to survive the day the world is ending very nicely thanks.

I was able to get washing done & dried in the balmy warm wind.

I made a coffee cake and a delicious lasagna.

I had a cappucino with Hayley at a local cafe while Erin was at rehearsals for Beauty  & the Beast.

I finished my latest Jodi Picoult book 'The Pact' and am looking forward to the next one. I discovered a couple of avid Picoult readers at work and between us we have lots of her titles, a mini lending library has begun.

It was a nice way to spend the last day, not very exciting but satisfying.

I'm off to enjoy a cup of tea with my coffee cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment