Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A fun run...

do I have a 4km race/fun run in me?


I will find out on Mother's Day when I join thousands of others in the city and run around The Tan.



Last night as I was browsing around the web, I was reading some running tips and most of them suggest signing up for a group run or race to keep you motivated. I tossed the idea around with Chris and Hayley. Chris' advice was to 'do it if you want to', thanks for the wholehearted support Love.

Hayley's advice was to sleep on it and decide today...when did she get so wise?

So I did sleep on it and after I ran the whole way around the track this morning without collapsing I thought to myself 'maybe I can do it' and it might be fun.

So I signed up and just have to work out how to get to the city by 715am on that Sunday, that bit might be trickier than the running.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment