Monday, September 13, 2010

Mmmm macaroons...

I have had a great day off.

I went for a walk, had my haircut, sorted out some papers, found my broken bracelet to put it into the jewellers, solved a mystery and spent some time making these french macaroons.


I tried a new recipe on the family tonight - Pea and Bacon Risotto. A recipe I found in a magazine at the hairdresser today. I really enjoyed it, the rest of the family not so much. They know now not to say its not nice, they say it was OK and please don't make it again!

Now I just have to decide whether to have rum and raisin pudding or a macaroon for dessert (because I ate all my risotto) or maybe both, its been that kind of day.

2 comments:

  1. the macaroons look amazing...have never been brave enough to attempt them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something I have never attempted, they look great:)

    ReplyDelete