Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer edition...

I came across this new (for me) photography blog.


And I wanted to join in on their latest photo competition.

In the midst of winter I was looking back at our Summer holiday photos remembering the lovely days. Our Christmas time holiday at Port Fairy was a great trip & when you are caught up in the daily grind its easy to forget.



Erin loves the beach, doesn't matter if it is summer or winter, she loves to play in the sand & in the surf. We don't get to the beach very often which is a shame, but it is such a big effort to get there.
I love this photo, she was pretty cold as even though it looks sunny & warm, it was a cool day & the water was chilly. She & Olivia had jumped around in the surf & tried to ride their boogie boards for about 1/2 an hour before she gave in.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo! I heart faces is such a great way to get to know others in the blogging community with an interest in photography, and it can be addicting.

    ReplyDelete