Monday, September 16, 2013

Time lapse...

I'm sitting here at my desk, reading items on the laptop, playing a game or 5 of Candy Crush and looking out the window. Its been raining steadily since about 2pm after some very loud thunder at lunchtime.

My view changes everyday and I should have taken some photos. The grape vine over the arbour that Chris erected to shade this window has sprung to life. Each day a few more leaves uncurl and the ornamental grapes bud. It is literally growing in front of my eyes. Every time I sit down and look out the window there are more and more leaves and the patches of green are joining up. Trees are madly blooming everywhere you look and the blossoms are beautiful.

And even though the rain has washed out tonight's tennis I am enjoying this start to Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment