Sunday, March 20, 2011

Webs...

Around our place we are being over run by spiders. Not too many huntsmen types, they really give me the creeps, but the over productive web spinning kind.

This one had built a very large web right outside the front door, it's not well captured in my pic.

Webs are appearing everywhere and they are taking over things like the clothesline!  I hate that feeling of a web on your face when you inadvertently walk through one.

It might have something to do with the moon being so close to Earth at the moment, another thing that looks great but is so hard to photograph.

Whipped up a couple of layouts to share...




These 2 are the first in the new for me 8 & 1/2 x 11" format for Hayley's latest album. I like the size of the album while it sits on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment