Tuesday, March 29, 2011

facebook...

I borrowed the movie 'The Social Network' to watch over the weekend, the story of how facebook came to be the phenonemon it is. It didn't really capture Chris' attention and he wandered off before it was done but I watched it through to the end. While I was watching it I didn't feel any sympathy for the creator and was glad in the end that he had to pay up to the others involved.

It even made me feel like I didn't want to use this form of media any more. I was not comfortable with the betrayal of friends and revenge used as motivation. I will continue though because it was a movie after all, not a documentary and Mark Zuckerberg has said it is not a factual account. There is always 2 sides to a story, no?

So I'm off to check my facebook page...

No comments:

Post a Comment