Monday, March 28, 2011

Arty...

Erin is away on camp, I tidied the house and her room today and it is still tidy!

I was very productive today fitting in a run, a haircut, washing, vacuuming, and trying a new recipe for apple strudel and a spinach, pumpkin & fetta salad. I also pulled out  my scrapbook papers and got frustrated when amongst what seems like a thousand bits of paper I couldn't find 2 that go together. Another frustration, or maybe a disenabler, is that our local scrapbook shop, Florewen, is closed on Mondays. Heaven forbid if Wendy closed completely, I would be very sad. After last weeks series on Write.Click.Scrapbook that discussed how to use the supplies you already have, I was doing my best and will try to use their philosophies in future.

I've finally loaded the lino cut artwork that Erin had made at school of poor old Albert

You might need to squint your eyes a little to see the image. I think its a nice reminder of the big fat pig. I was thinking of him yesterday whilst looking at the flowering pansies. I'll be able to plant things like that in the ground now.

No comments:

Post a Comment