Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australia Day...

Happy Australia Day everyone, I hope you had a relaxing celebratory day.


I had a productive day in a laid back kind of way. Erin came home from her camping trip a bit sunburned, tired and hungry. She looks taller and a bit more grown up, she told me she pitched in and helped Michelle at the camp site.

So I did a little scrapping... some recent photos

 and some from the distant past.

 I made some florentines for Erica's birthday tomorrow

 and I did a little wandering around the nursery and picked up a couple of new plants for the garden. We had about 8 mls of rain last night, enough to freshen up the garden, it is so nice to see things doing so well it really encourages you to keep adding.
A mid week day off is really nice, 2 days of work left and just one week of school holidays to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment