Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tasty...

This weeks meals have started off well.

The first recipe I tried from the Slow cooker book was Beef Olives . They turned out really well. They were tasty & very tender, & teamed with potato bake & vegies it was a successful meal.

I also whipped up a batch of little lemon cupcakes that have a delish lemon cream cheese frosting to take to work tomorrow.(I've only taste tested about 6-7, that's OK isn't it?)

So this week - taco's, roast chicken, pea soup,cheesey broccoli crepes, mushroom risotto & homemade pizza on the planner.

It has been a grey & drizzly weekend with not much happening. Seems like no time before the working week is upon us again.

1 comment:

  1. I think I will come and visit - sounds good. We have all been busy baking!!!

    ReplyDelete