Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A trip to the city...

I went into the city for my dermatologist appointment today & have booked in for the Moh's surgery on my nose in November.

Another scar to add to the collection as they remove the nodular BCC. I have booked in to have the same plastic surgeon to do the repair & am hopeful of another good result. I'd like to think it will be the last patch on my face but that's probably wishful thinking.

As we had lunch in Rathdowne Street we thought we would visit Rathdowne Fabrics (made famous from Project Runway Australia). We didn't bump into any budding designers & browsed around hoping to find something unusual & different. Hayley found some material & I priced the lycra for Louise but that was all, it was not worth driving around in circles I did looking for it. ( I didn't realize how many Victoria Streets there are in such a small proximity)

I did some scrapping over the weekend while it was raining



I have lots of fodder for my craft with Hayley snapping away with her new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment