Friday, May 4, 2012

Takes me back...

going to see the schools' production of Little Shop of Horrors tonight took me back about 12 years.

12 years ago I was involved in this same show and it has been my favourite ever since. I love the music and tonights performance was excellent. The young man who played the bumbling Seymour had broken his knee cap and played the part on crutches and a knee brace. It added a little authenticity to this performance and didn't detract at all.

I relived the singing, dancing and acting. I have a video of my performance from back then but haven't watched it once during the last 12 years. Can't bring myself to do it. It's excrutiating to watch yourself and now we don't have a video player it will stay in the cupboard as a memento of those good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment