Monday, March 5, 2012

3 more...

3 more books read, 3 DVD's watched & 3 more layouts done.

Number 9

Number 10

Number 11
I watched 'Hereafter', verdict - pretty good. 'Whats your number?', verdict - pretty good and Chris Evans is very easy on the eye. I also watched 'Crazy, Stupid love', verdict - pretty good and Ryan Gosling is also easy on the eye.

My books are keeping me up at night, novels by Harlen Coben and Dianne Blacklock proving to be real page turners. Meanwhile the ironing basket is full and my battle with the caterpillars on the grapevine is a losing one.

The rain has finally stopped, the sun even came out yesterday and it was quite warm, today cool again. My heart goes out to those in the north of the state who are inundated with muddy water & are hoping for no more rain. We had about 50mls all up and no flooding.

And my nose is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment