Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tupperware...

I went to my 37th Tupperware party today. I didn't really need to go, I have a truck load of the stuff but they keep coming up with new things or old things in a new colour and I get sucked into another purchase. And I had 5 bits that need replacing so off I went.
On my way out I said goodbye to Chris and he asked me to get him a new Tupperware container for ... his tobacco. So that is my rationalisation of spending money on more Tupperware, I can off load a daggy container for a new shiny one.
The container the tobacco lived in before was a very dated one that was about 20 years old. It was split and worn out but I was too embarrassed at its shabby state to return it, it is going unceremoniously into the bin. I also store the dog food in a stunning mustard coloured container that in someone elses eyes might be described as retro.

Damn that lifetime guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment