Saturday, January 2, 2010

There's something about...

Erin & I going to the beach.

As I look out the window, it is raining.

Erin is desperate to go to the beach again...she loves it & told me last week as we were driving along she wants to live near the beach so she could go every day. This sparked a conversation with her father who grew up in Rosebud, he & his family (according to him) never went to the beach even though it was just across the highway.
Even now it is one of his least favourite things to do, I had to laugh when he came home from work & told me he had taken a group from the centre to the Williamstown beach in scorching weather!

Last summer when we went the weather had turned & we had some sunny but cool days, chilly nights & rain. I was hoping for some really good beach days this time.

I'm looking forward to the break...just have to pack & prepare then we can head off in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment