Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to it...

Back to work & its as if I never went away although I do feel like I have had a break. I'll need to settle down after next week & get stuck into some projects. I've had a whisper that the funding I put a submission in for has been granted which means I will have to justify the dollars!

I also want to get back into some scrapping & get some layouts done for our albums. I bumped in to a friend who I had originally introduced to scrapbooking. She has lots of enthusiasm & puts me to shame. She has taken over their garage & gets lots done even with 2 young boys & a full time job. She had encouraged me to go on a scrapping retreat held by the local scrap shop in May.

I'm going to really try to get there this year & get a little bit done each week, so hopefully I'll have lots to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment