Monday, June 24, 2013

Winners are grinners...

We won the Grand Final in Monday Night Ladies Tennis tonight!

It was a pretty evenly matched event. We won 2 sets each so it came down to a count back of games. In the end it was 26 to 19 so I came home with 2 champagne glasses as the trophy.

This prize made me smile to myself as I remember our mother had quite the collection of champagne glass trophies from her golfing days. I hope to add to my collection and make a set!

I have been using Viber and Skype as well as Facebook messaging to keep in contact with Hayley. It has been daily communication and the visual contact on Skype is very reassuring. Not sure how good that communication will be in Spain but I'm hoping to keep up with her adventures at the same pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment