Sunday, November 29, 2009

A fun filled day...

...Saturday...

I saw the local production of 'The Mikado' & thoroughly enjoyed their modern twist on this classic. They did a really good job, especially the woodwind section!!!!

Then I went off to our Christmas party at a local cafe. It was a fun filled night with lots of laughter, a bit of drinking & some dancing. Who knew I could dance to Beyonce like that? When I showed the kids at home what a good dancer I am they were mortified but it was good to let our hair down (so to speak) & celebrate a good but hard year in the unit.

Most of the Dialysis girls turned up, along with a few very patient husbands.

This is our Day Medical Unit 100% represented!



Erica in the middle there became an Aunty to twin girls on Friday - Imogen & Aisha, all doing well.

Now I'm going to get out of my PJ's & put up a Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment