Saturday, June 7, 2014

Haircut time...

My Friday plans were slightly adjusted and that left me with time to myself in between Cardio tennis and taking Erin to her exam. I have needed a haircut for a while but am notoriously bad at making an appointment. So I took my chances with a walk in salon at the new shopping centre. I was a little taken aback when the next available hairdresser was a man. I haven't had my hair cut by a man since Stanley was in Puckle St about 35 years ago. Not that there is anything wrong with that, its now a rarity in this area. We used to have a Tonsorial in this area who had a walk in business for men. You would wait for your turn with the barber in the old fashioned barber chair and get a $10 haircut and perhaps a shave if you wanted one. Keith retired a couple of years ago and a nice young woman took on the business.
I am very pleased with the cut. Mindo did a great job on my fine hair which is a challenge for any cutter. Even today I am happy.

Do you know of any male hairdressers for women?

No comments:

Post a Comment