Monday, December 6, 2010

Gurus...

I've had a buzzing in my ears and songs in my head today.

Songs like..   My girl

                    Wipeout

                    1000 miles away

All thanks to these guys


The Hoodoo Gurus.

We went to see them live last night at a local hotel. 20 years may have passed but it could have been 1983, what with the beer sodden carpet, the loud music and all our favourites being belted out. I had a great time and rocked on til a very late 1030pm!

We weren't the only ones reliving their youth, there were many older than us, a couple of younger ones and most of our gen (not sure which category we fit in to) but we were able to rock it out like the old days. Vanessa and I did have a giggle when we saw one woman with a walking stick though.

Thanks guys for that fantastic trip down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment