Saturday, February 6, 2010

What a day...

My day didn't turn out like I planned.

Instead I spent 2 hours in the emergency dept of our local hospital with Callum who had split his chin open doing a flip on a mate's trampoline. Two stitches later he is feeling a bit sore & sorry for himself as his jaw is aching particularly when he eats.
Maybe being 6 foot tall & under the influence can skew your judgement - lesson learned? ...we'll see.

I did get into Erin's room to clear out lots of rubbish & find the missing school shoe. How can a girl lose a shoe for 2 whole days in her own bedroom?...how can 3 adults search & search & not find said shoe...easy when your room is crammed with stuff. At least I can relax about the whole shoe thing now, & the room better stay tidy...we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Callum :( Hope the chin feels better soon. Funny how big boys sometimes behave like little boys - only they seem to hit harder!

    ReplyDelete