Saturday, December 26, 2009

MIA...


Wow... it has been so busy in the lead up to Christmas I haven't had a chance to blog or post any photos, so here is a catch-up.



Break-ups, Christmas parties, end of year wind ups, & swimming on scorching hot days consumed my time. Shopping & working filled in lots of hours also, I barely posted out the few cards I'd made, in time. And a rearrange of the house moved the computer into Cal's room & I couldn't find the time or energy at the end of the day to fight for some blogging time.



Erin begged for a gingerbread house & all the kids helped to decorate it.



One year when I have total control the house of ginger will be pristine!



I love Christmas time... the decorating, the cooking, the planning & the celebrating. With Christmas Day being held at our place this year I made some new deco's & sweated over the weather report each day. A cyclone in the North west was threatening to dampen our celebrations under the leaky pergola roof, so I had my fingers crossed for a fine day.





I hope your Christmas Day was filled with joy & feasting, ours was & even though the lead up is hectic that's what makes it so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment