Saturday, February 8, 2014

10 things

I'm re posting this link from a website called the The Mind Unleashed. It is '10 things that will make you happier, backed by science':

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/10/10-easy-things-that-will-make-you.html

I particularly like the first point about how just 7 minutes of exercise can make you happier. And I think Big Sister will find point 3 applies to her husband, about how living closer to work with less of a commute makes you happier. A balance for them both would be ideal. Hayley needs to read point 7 about how anticipating a trip is worth more than the trip itself. I wonder if this applies to toddlers.
In fact I liked all of them and apart from giving 100 hours to others and meditation I practice them also.

Have a read and see what you think. I'm off to practice smiling while I'm outdoors, exercising, sleeping & planning a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment