Sunday, April 18, 2010

Teapot Sunday...

it was such a beautiful day today in Melbourne. Hayley & I ventured out for lunch, we were heading out to Daylesford but decided to go closer to home to Ballan.

We stopped at the The Flying Teapot Cafe & had some yummy food & drinks.






The former house turned into a funky cafe is full of mosiacs & curios has a really fun vibe.

And as it was so nice we sat outside in the garden. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful daughter who will spend time with her mother, laughing & joking, sharing conversation.

As you can see my attempts at reverting back to my natural hair colour (whatever that might be) was frustratingly unsuccessful. I couldn't stand the half & half any longer, I am happy with the new colour & I probably don't need to see all that grey after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment