Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday morning cruising...

We went for a ride to Gisborne this morning for the Saturday morning 'Tyre Kick' with other members of the Ulysses Club . As new members we are still getting to know people and we get to see bikes of all different makes and models, got to see a FJR1300 which would be in our garage if Chris had his way (as well as several other motorbikes and a classic car! Dream on buddy) I enjoy riding with Chris, I always feel safe with him and trust him completely, he doesn't take risks and this bike is very comfortable and 'cruisy' even though I can't see as well as on the Daytona.





First card posted


This is the first card of what I hope is many I will post to share. I made this for my sister-in-law's upcoming 5oth. Happy Birthday Colette!

No comments:

Post a Comment